Urgent Care Doctors Accepting New Patients in Flint, MI
If you’re feeling under the weather or have a minor acute injury, Lifetime Urgent Care is a good resource for you. Our professional and supportive team of medical staff would love to offer you the medical services you need. We are conveniently located at 2469 W. Hill Rd Flint, MI 48507. For more information, please call us or simply walk in!
Table of Contents:
How can I find a doctor for Illness in Flint, MI?
Do urgent care doctors accept new patients?
What questions should a new patient ask the doctor?
How do I choose a new doctor?
Are new patients accepted at Lifetime Urgent Care?
If you live anywhere from Flint, MI, Rankin, MI, Grand Blanc, Atlas, MI, Creek, MI, and their surrounding areas, consider visiting Lifetime Urgent Care Clinic conveniently located at 2469 W. Hill Rd Flint, MI.
Absolutely! Typically urgent care centers run on a walk-in or same-day appointment basis. This means they proudly accept all patients who are in need of help. If you are suffering from a life-threatening injury, please seek medical care at an emergency room or hospital, not urgent care. For any minor fractures, burns, and other injuries and illnesses, come visit our clinic.
When you’re going to a new doctor for the first time, you may be a little bit nervous. At our clinic, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible so we’ve come up with a list of questions you’re more than welcome to during your first visit.
Questions to ask your doctor:
• What insurance policies do you accept?
• Are you specialized in a certain field of medicine?
• Do you act as a primary care physician as well?
• Am I at risk for a serious condition?
• What are my blood sugar numbers, is this good or bad?
• What are all of my different treatment options?
• Are there things I can do at home to help ease my symptoms?
• What screening tests can be done?
• What is the cause of my condition?
• What will recovery and healing look like? Can you talk me through this process?
Your doctor will also need to ask you a few questions which you can prepare for before you even step foot into the clinic.
Questions your doctor may ask you:
• Why are you coming to visit our clinic? What’s going on?
• Are you on any prescription medications? Are you on any over-the-counter medications?
• Are you sexually active?
• Do you have a history of mental health issues?
• What are your symptoms? How long have they lasted?
• Do you have any allergies?
• Do you have a history of substance abuse?
Here are Lifetime Urgent Care Clinics tips for choosing a new doctor:
1. Proximity to your house: choose a clinic or urgent care center you have easy access too
2. Recommendations: get a recommendation from a friend or doctor
3. Reviews: look online at reviews and patient testimonials
4. Services: check their website to see what medical services they offer
Insurance: look online or call the offices to make sure your doctor accepts your insurance policy
Lifetime Urgent Care is always accepting new patients, it would be an absolute privilege to help you through recovery and healing. We are proud to serve our community members with efficiency and the highest quality of medical care. Give us a call at (810)339-8261 for any inquiries, questions, or concerns. Our friendly team of receptionists can help you make an appointment, provide information about the clinic, and figure out any insurance or payment issues. We at Lifetime Urgent Care look forward to seeing you in our clinic soon! We are open from Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and from Saturday through Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. We serve patients from Flint MI, Rankin MI, Grand Blanc MI, Genesee County MI, Burton MI, Swartz Creek MI, Gaines MI, Fenton MI, Holly MI, Linden MI, and Atlas MI.